Booking your appointment
In the online system down below you can set your appointment at the desired date. The mentioned prices are the minimum price; for an extensive price overview click here.
Be at your appointment 15 minutes in advance.
Don’t que up outside but come inside to tell the counter you’ve arrived for your appointment. We try to help everyone at the time of their appointment, but that means we need some preperation time.
In the 15 minutes before your appointment:
- We check your I.D. (You need to be at least 16 to get pierced)
- You need to fill out a consent form. If you’re under 16 this needs to be filled out by a parent or guardian.
- You can choose the jewelry you want to buy, so we can place the jewerly at the time of your appointment.
- We advise you about your (new) piercing, and you can choose the jewelry you want to get pierced with.
- Make sure to bring a valid I.D., without it we can not pierce you! A picture or copy is not valid.
- Under 16 years we only pierce with a parents consent. In this case the parent/guardian needs to be present with a valid I.D. for the adult and the child. In case of different surnames we also need other documents to prove the family relationship.
- Bring a facemask. If you don’t own a facemask you can buy one at our shop for €2,-.
- Do you just want advise about a healing piercing? Contact our social media or email first. In many cases we can easily advise you this way. If nessecary we will advise you to book an appointment.
- If you want advise about piercings that were done in other shops, or if you want us to change your own jewelry we ask for a compensation of €3,-.
We ask you to not take additional people to your appointment, and to stay home in case of any symptoms. If you do bring someone they have to wait for you outside the shop. You are not allowed to bring anyone to the working stations.
- Genital piercings are only placed if you have an appointment.
- For tattoo removal, we you can book an appointment by phone: 0104049700.